Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day Fourteen





Long travel day from Pocatello ID to Little Bighorn Battlefield MT.  Drove by West Yellowstone and it was actively snowing and a light dusting of snow was on the trees and groun!.  It was lovely and I enjoyed it even more knowing how HOT it is already in Texas.  I am now camped on the closest RV park to the "Custer's Last Stand" battlefield.  This has long been a peculiar historic interest of mine and I have read several books about it both from the soldiers standpoint and the native American's.  Tommorrow I will tour the site itself and I am looking forward to it.  Tonight looking out over the battlefield area it is quite a pretty site.

1 comment:

  1. oh yeah, 98 degrees here today, enjoy it while you can! Have a great day at the battlefield. It is an awesome place, all the spirits still seem to be there.

    ReplyDelete